In this edition of Van Ness Feldman's bi-weekly Pipeline Safety Update:
- House and Senate Committees approve DOT appropriations bills.
- House bill would address intellectual property issues associated with incorporating industry standards by reference into PHMSA’s regulations.
- PHMSA to audit CPUC safety program.
- FERC issues letter concerning LNG facility spill modeling.
- PHMSA posts materials regarding Integrity Verification Process and will hold technical advisory committee meetings.
- PHMSA issues advisory bulletin on LPG safety requirements.
- Status of pending rulemakings updated.
- PHMSA announces opportunity for base grants.
- CPUC staff modify San Bruno civil penalty recommendation.