In this week's issue of the bi-weekly pipeline safety update:
- NTSB’s 2014 Top 10 Most Wanted List Includes Pipeline Safety
- Spending Bill Includes $119 Million for PHMSA’s Pipeline Safety Programs
- PHMSA to Convene Joint Technical Advisory Committees Meeting
- PHMSA to hold Safety Management Systems workshop in February.
- PHMSA announces Class Location Methodology workshop.
- PHMSA posts information on LNG facility siting requirements.
- PHMSA updates R&D database to reflect new projects.
- PHMSA responds to senators’ questions on pipeline safety.
- DOT seeks comments on new procedures for grantees.
- Updates from California, Nevada, North Dakota, and Washington
- AOPL and API announce Pipeline Safety Excellence Initiative and release 2013 Performance Report.
- Common Ground Alliance will hold Excavation Conference & Expo.
- Looking Back on 2013
Please click here for a PDF of the issue.