Van Ness Feldman hydro attorneys Charles Sensiba and Sharon White will serve as panelists at this year's NHA Alaska Regional Meeting. The panel, entitled, "Emerging Regulatory Issues Facing Hydro Development in Alaska," will cover a broad spectrum of regulatory issues unique to Alaska.
The conference will feature remarks by Senator Mark Begich and Congressman Don Young, a tour of Whitman Lake Hydroelectric Project, and sessions on a number of topics, including:
- NHA Washington Update
- Building a partnership with the Forest Service on hydro development
- Building environmentally friendly hydro in Alaska
- Emerging Regulatory Issues Facing Hydro Development in Alaska
- Business Case for Alaskan Hydro
- Dam Safety Issues
- Hydro Development and Working with Alaskan Native Communities
- Update on NHA’s Operational Excellence Program
For more information and to register, please visit NHA's website.