Established as a meeting of developers, dealmakers and financial closers, Financial Research Associates' Renewable Energy Finance & Investment Summit is a hard-hitting program featuring broad perspectives on the essential nuts and bolts of closing successful, renewable energy transactions.
With three days and two tracks, FRA's Renewable Energy Finance & Investment Summit is the must-attend industry event of the year. Each track provides an in-depth exploration of the current finance and investment developments in:
- Trends, Developments & Deal Flow in the Renewable Fuel & Power Markets
- Utility-scale Solar Finance & Investment
- The Outlook for Ethanol and Other Biofuels
- Coal Gasification & Coal-to-Liquids Project Finance
- Case Study: Inside Nevada Solar One
- Cellulosic Ethanol: Status of Plant Openings and New Technologies
- Algae: the Next Biofuel?
- Opportunities in Wind and Solar Energy Storage
- Financing Geothermal: Key Opportunities and Risks
- M&A Activity in the Renewable Space
- Strategies for Improving the Profitability of Biofuel Plants
- Overcoming Wind Transmission and Integration Hurdles to Project Development
- Opportunities in Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles and Vehicle-to-Grid Technologies
- Deal Structures for Large & Mid-Size Wind Projects
- Investing in Energy Intelligence: Smart Grid and Sensoring-and-Monitoring Technologies
- Tidal Wave Energy Projects
- Carbon Capture Storage and Sequestration Projects
- Opportunities in Carbon Finance
Kyle Danish will be a speaker at this event on May 21 in Track C: Coal, Carbon & GHG.
Click here for more information.