Welcome to the inaugural issue of Van Ness Feldman's Hydro Newsletter.
In this volume:
- Recent Actions on Climate Change May Impact Hydropower Regulation
- FERC and California Sign MOU to Coordinate Approvals of Hydropower Projects
- FERC Issues New License to Incumbent in Competitive Relicensing
- FERC Continues HREA Implementation
- Department of Interior to Review Mitigation Policies and Practices
- NOAA Releases Tribal Consultation Handbook
- Spotlight on: John Clements
Van Ness Feldman’s hydroelectric practice provides comprehensive legal, policy, and business advisory services for the full range of issues facing the hydropower industry. If you would like additional information, please contact any member of our hydroelectric practice in Washington, DC or in Seattle, WA.