Matthew Love and Chris Zentz contributed to this edition of the Environmental and Land Use Law newsletter, published by the Environmental and Land Use Law Section of the Washington State Bar Association.
In their update, Matt and Chris cover recent cases relating to:
- the National Environmental Policy Act;
- the Clean Air Act;
- the Clean Water Act;
- the Endangered Species Act;
- the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA);
- the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA);
- developments in cases before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC); and
- the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act; and
- recent cases in water law.
To read the newsletter, click here